Admire the world-famous architecture, beautiful lawns, and gruesome gargoyles of one of the oldest colleges at Oxford University. Visit the Bodleian Library, a fine example of Medieval architecture, and multiple filming locations from Harry Potter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of a shop called Fudge Kitchen, 5 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AJ, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine