Experience an enchanting half-day tour to the less-discovered side of the Cotswolds. Delight in a panoramic drive down quiet country lanes with breathtaking scenery. Enjoy exploring small villages, old markets and wool towns with quirky shops and cafes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour is due to depart. Please look for a dark blue minibus with 'Explore Oxford and the Cotswolds' written on the sides. Tour departs from coach bays in front of Taylorian Institution Library in St Giles.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will operate in all weather conditions, except heavy snow