Enjoy a guided tour of one of England's most famous palaces and gardens and home to the Churchill family and Duke of Marlborough. Learn about the events which led to the creation of Blenheim Palace. Enjoy a private tour for a maximum of 4 persons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Please note, the palace will reopen from May 17, 2021
- This tour allows private group tour bookings for a maximum 1-4 persons only; for larger group sizes, please ask GetYourGuide to call the operator for details