Hop-on to a City Sightseeing Oxford bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 or 48 hours. Discover sights such as Oxford Castle and Queen's College, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Start Point: stop 1 - Railway Station
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Frequency: every 10 to 15 minutes (summer), every 25 to 30 minutes (winter)
- Season: daily, all year round (excluding 25 and 26 December and 1 January)
- First Tour: 9.30 AM (All Year Round)
- Last Tour: 6.00 PM (Summer), 4.00 PM (Winter), 5:00 PM (Spring and Autumn)
- Ticket Length: 24 or 48-hour tickets available
- Wheelchair access is available on some tour buses
- Due to roadwork in the city, the loop can take up to 90 minutes, and wait times might be slightly longer
- Stepping Through Oxford Walking tour leaves daily at 11:45 am, 12:30 pm, 1:15 pm, 2 pm, 2:45pm and 3:30pm. Meeting point at Oxford Visitor Information Point, 44-45 High Street
- 1.5 hour Town and Gown Walking Tour leaves daily at 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm and 4:30pm
- Carfax Tower is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- Carfax Tower opening hours:
- November - February: 10am - 3 pm
- March & October: 10am - 4 pm
- April - September: 10am - 5 pm