Discover Spain's first national park on this bus day trip to from Oviedo to Picos de Europa National Park. View the sparkling waters of the lakes of Covadonga and visit the town of Cangas de Onís.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking
- The activity is offered in Spanish with explanations in English (bilingual)
- If there are more than 6 participants, the tour will be offered with a guide in English
- Choose an option, among those offered, in the language that suits you
- The trip may be subject to changes for reasons beyond the company's control. The activity provider is not responsible for any variations suffered as a result of events that could not be foreseen or, if foreseen, could not be avoided, including but not limited to weather conditions, pandemics, fire, sea damage, and acts of nature.