Enjoy this private tour with a dedicated guide to explore the beautiful coastal town of Otranto. Discover a real gem of Puglia with its stunning Romanesque cathedral, its Byzantine Chiesa di San Pietro, the famous Castello Aragonese and so much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Private group
- Explore the pretty historic centre of Otranto, surrounded by imposing defensive walls and picture-perfect blue waters
- Visit Otranto's famous Romanesque cathedral, the Byzantine Chiesa di San Pietro and the Castello Aragonese
- Hear interesting facts and stories about Otranto from your expert guide
- Expert local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance to museums, churches and palaces
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Via D'Aragona A., 20, 73028 Otranto, Lecce. Meet your guide in front of Porta Alfonsina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included.