Visit Ostuni, the white city. Rich in history and breathtaking landscapes, Ostuni is one of the most fascinating villages in southern Italy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Chiesa di San Francesco D’Assisi, Corso Giuseppe Mazzini, 1, 72017 Ostuni BR, Italy. Look for the TURISTI IN PUGLIA guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to go ahead
- Children under 14 years old go free