Travel back in time on this visit to the one of the most powerful trade and commerce sites of the Roman Empire, the Ancient Harbour of Ostia, right on the Mediterranean Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
At the entrance of the Ostia Antica archaeological site, directly outside the ticket office. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- When you book a Small Group Tour, you are guaranteed one tour guide per group of 6 people. Please bear in mind, however, that in order to accommodate families and friends traveling together, we do on rare occasion make the exception of adding an additional one to two guests in order to not split the groups of those that are together. On that same note, you may very well find yourself on tour with less than six people
- As we accept bookings in multiples of six, math doesn’t always work in our favor to help accommodate individual travellers and their families when on the same tour, so we hope you understand and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause