Enjoy panoramic views of the city of Oslo on board an open-top double-decker tour bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Italian, Norwegian, Russian
Select participants and date
The first tour stop is located at The National Theater but passengers can board the bus at any of the allocated tour stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bus tour operates from May 1 - October 31 (except on May 17). The first tour departs Stop 1 at 9:30 AM. The last tour departs Stop 1 at 4 PM. Frequency: 30-60 minutes. Duration: 90 minutes. Start point: The National Theater.
- Customers who book a ticket with a date in 2020 can redeem their voucher at any point until 31st December 2020; for tickets booked with a date of 1st October onwards, a normal 3-month ticket validity will apply