Did you know that geographic center of Oslo lies in the middle of a forest? Enjoy this hiking tour among Norwegian lakes and green forests as you find the center of Oslo with your local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the geographical center of Oslo
- Enjoy hiking in beautiful Norwegian forest
- See the stunning Sognsvann, Svartkulp, and Nedre Blanksjø lakes
- An English-speaking guide
- Public transportation (Train tickets)
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you next to the tiger statue in front of the Oslo Visitor Centre at Jernbanetorget in Central Oslo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- The trip takes around 3 hours including public transport.
- The walking distance is 5 kilometers.