See how the streets of Oslo are transformed as the Christmas period approaches. Walk across snow-covered pavements, sample hot drinks, and embrace the city's Christmas spirit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about Norwegian Christmas traditions such as "lille Juleaften," "romjulen", and "Julbord"
- Take in the beautiful Christmas decorations that illuminate the Oslo city streets, squares and shop windows
- Savour the taste and smells of a typical Norwegian Christmas
- Enjoy a cozy Christmas-themed Oslo city walk with a local guide
- Stroll the grounds of The Royal Palace or take in one of the many cheerful Christmas markets Oslo has to offer
- Walking Christmas-themed tour of Oslo
- Non-alcoholic gløgg tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Youngstorget (by the fountain in the middle of the square). Look for your guide dressed in blue or white with the local partner's logo on it. The logo can also be held as a sign. Out of respect for your fellow travelers, please look up the meeting point before the start of the tour and arrive on time. If you have trouble locating the guide or the meeting point, please give the local partner a call a few minutes before the start of the tour. When you call before the tour begins, they have a greater chance of helping.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is suggested that you wear warm shoes and clothes in many layers since this tour is outdoors, walking at a slow pace, and stopping at various sights.