Explore everything from Oslo's city center to Grünerløkka, its hipster area. From free thinkers and artists to street art and parklands, you'll discover a different side of Oslo on this walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour departs from Youngstorget by the fountain in the middle of the square. The guide will be at the site and will be wearing a blue or white with the logo “OURWAY.” The logo may also be held up as a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Lunch is not included in the tour