Osborne reflects Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's passions, tastes, and style. Ornate furnishings and artifacts from The Royal Collection fill rooms and corridors where Victoria entertained important guests and ruled the vast British Empire.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The last entry time to the site is 2 hours before the closing time. Please make sure to reach the ticket office to exchange the voucher for your ticket at least 2 hours before the closing time
- The Family Ticket is valid for a family with 2 adults and up to 3 children under 17 years of age
- On closed dates this site may still be open, please check English Heritage directly for more information