Join a local host to explore different areas of Osaka on a private tour. Discover the main tourist sites as well as hidden local gems along the way. See the highlights and get familiar with the city, benefiting from insider knowledge as you go.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Your local host will be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests.
- Your local host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
- Your local host may suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
- Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your local host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.