Explore the colorful neighborhood of Shinsekai and experience Osaka from a local's perspective. Visit shops, restaurants and gaming parlors and taste local dishes. Discover hidden gems and learn about the neighborhood's retro history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Base of Tsutenkaku Tower next to the large POCKY Snack sign. Your guide will be there holding a sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If your guests would prefer a private tour experience, please contact us for additional rates
- Minimum participants 2
- Maximum participants 10
- We can sometimes accommodate larger groups or single travelers
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies
- Contact our office for special arrangements email@example.com
- A passport copy is required for children aged 10 and older