Discover the ancient Japanese art of knife crafting on this guided tour. Visit a knife factory and see the traditional manufacturing processes, learn and practice the sharpening techniques, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet us at Sakai Station East Exit, just after the ticket gates. Look for the guide wearing a red polo shirt, and a cap, eventually a jacket too.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card