Travel from Osaka to Hiroshima in a comfortable environment on board the Japanese bullet train, Shinkansen. Feel the speed of up to 140 miles per hour. Sit back and relax in silent cars with spacious seats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Japanese
- Hop aboard the Shinkansen for a fast and hassle-free journey from Osaka to Hiroshima
- Enjoy safe, efficient, and cost-effective travel between big cities
- Save time and simply redeem your JR ticket for your high-speed one-way ride
- One-way ticket via Shinkansen Bullet Train from Osaka to Hiroshima Station
- Reserved seat in a standard car
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- A confirmation email will be sent to the provided email address once the booking is made.
- Please go to the green ticket-vending machines in the station or the green windowed counter and redeem your physical ticket by scanning the QR code of your e-ticket and your non-Japanese passport.
- Available stations: Kansai Airport, Kyoto, Shin-osaka, Osaka, Okayama, Hiroshima, Shin-yamaguchi, Shimonoseki, Kokura, Hakata.
- Operation menus on the machines can be displayed in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, or Korean.
- Use the physical ticket to pass through the automated ticket gate.
- Reserved seats can be issued once the ticket is redeemed.
- Japanese customers are not allowed to book this ticket. You must be entering in Japan as a Temporary Visitor, a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law. Study permit and work permit-holders are not allowed to book.