Enjoy the perfect day trip just minutes from downtown Orlando. This is a great way to escape the noise and development that’s taken over much of Florida. Relax in the shade of towering oaks, and paddle the twists and turns that define this lazy river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
- Kayak under enormous live oaks, pine, palm and ancient cypress trees
- Explore the Little-Big Econ State Forest
- Experience an amazing variety of wildlife just outside of Orlando
- Bottled water
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Take the 408 east, merge onto 417 north heading towards Sanford. Exit at Red Bug Lake Road. Travel east on Red Bug Lake crossing 426 and 434 (Red Bug Lake turns into Mitchell Hammock). When the road ends at a traffic light turn left onto Lockwood Rd. At your first light make a right onto Chuluota Road (419). The bridge is half a mile away. After crossing the bridge make an immediate left into the parking lot. You will see a large white van and a trailer full of boats.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Guests are asked to bring:
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, and sun screen).
- Wear clothes that can get wet and possibly dirty.
- Water proof camera.