In the summer months the brackish waters of the Banana River host a magical phenomena, the bioluminescence. Just imagine everything in the waters that move glow. Glowing fish, manatee, and dolphin swimming under your kayak! Bright glowing splashing!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Paddling warm shallow areas with glowing dolphin, manatee, and fish
- Anything in the water that moves glows, including your kayak paddle or hand.
- Kayaks or Canoe, all paddling gear, lights for your kayak, bottled water, instruction, and guides
- Bug spray, flashlights, or tips to your guides.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Parrish Park 1 A. Max Brewer Memorial Pkwy Titusville, FL 32796Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Outdoor clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please show up a few minutes early. The tour group leaves at 8:15
- Wear clothes that can get wet. Bring bug spray.