In the summer months the brackish waters of the Banana River host a magical phenomena, the bioluminescence. Just imagine everything in the waters that move glow. Glowing fish, manatee, and dolphin swimming under your kayak! Bright glowing splashing!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Parrish Park 1 A. Max Brewer Memorial Pkwy Titusville, FL 32796Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Outdoor clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please show up a few minutes early. The tour group leaves at 8:15
- Wear clothes that can get wet. Bring bug spray.