Enjoy a kayaking tour in Blue Springs State Park, the winter home of one of Florida’s largest manatee populations. Spend some time paddling and some time walking along the spring-side trail. Spot a wide variety of native wildlife on this 3-hour adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
French Landing 2398 W French Ave, Orange City, FL 32763 Driving directions from Orlando: Take I-4 east toward Daytona Beach, and take exit 111B toward Orange City. Follow the signs to Blue Springs State Park. When you reach the Park located on French Avenue, pass the park and follow French Avenue until the road ends in about 3/4 of a mile. The road ends at a boat ramp on the river. If you use a GPS do not drive on Blue Springs Road or Magnolia! You will get stuck in sugar sand!Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Single kayaks and tandems are available, as are both sit-in and sit-on tops. Please call the tour provider after you make your reservation if you have a preference.
- What to bring:
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen)
- Clothing that can get wet and possibly dirty
- Waterproof camera
- Tip for your guide