Enjoy a full-day island-hopping speedboat tour from Omiš. Visit the mesmerizing Blue Cave, swim and snorkel around Croatia’s secluded islands, and explore the old town of Hvar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Poljički trg 8, 21310 OmišOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If it is canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years of age, or anyone with serious back problems
- There is a maximum of 14 people per booking
- Blue Cave may be closed for visitors in specific weather conditions. Waves may close the entrance making it impossible for the boats to enter inside. Blue cave management informs the tour operator about the sea conditions so they can pass the information on to you whether or not the cave will be open for visitors. If the cave is closed, you will have the choice to cancel the tour and be fully refunded for your tour ticket