Travel to the Cetina River and enjoy a 3-hour adrenaline-inducing river rafting adventure. Navigate 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) through level 2 and 3 rapids with your guide. Along the way, enjoy the beauty of the sounding Croatian wilderness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, English, German, Italian, Polish, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian
- Pickup optional
- Go river rafting on the Cetina River
- Travel through level 2 and level 3 rapids
- Admire the beauty of Croatian nature
- Round-trip transportation
- Equipment (swimming vests, helmets, paddles, neoprene suits)
- Transfer from other locations to Omiš
- Food and beverages
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Renka Šperca 13, 21310 Omiš. Look for the old yellow house at the end of the street, near the riverbank.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring shoes that you are willing to get wet. You should also bring spare dry clothes to change into when you are done rafting.
- Please note that the supplier takes every precaution to ensure that your trip will be both safe and enjoyable. All guests are covered with limited insurance. However, adventurous activities are not completely free of risk and cannot be made so without destroying the essential elements of the activity. You will be provided with all of the safety gear and an experienced guide, however the supplier cannot assume responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property or personal injury.