Pump your adrenaline as you climb the Via Ferrata mountain route, enjoy a magical view over the Sacred Valley of the Incas and descend on a Zip-Line.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off from your hotel located at Cusco Historic Center. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If you are staying in a private residence (Airbnb), please specify prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking pants
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gratuity is not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local partner
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, for pregnant travelers, for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.