Discover the wonders of Monument Valley on a 3-hour sunrise tour. Admire the glowing sun rise across the landscape, then enjoy a ride through the valley to learn about the natural landmarks of this incredible location.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- If you are being picked up from The View Hotel please be ready 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Please wait in front of the lobby at the Navajo loading area. Only overnight guests of the Monument Valley KOA Journey can be picked up from the campground. Please be ready 30 minutes before tour for KOA customers.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Only KOA overnight guests can be picked up from KOA Campground
- The tour is operated on Utah Time (Mountain Standard Time), which is one hour ahead of Arizona from March to November. Please make sure to leave 1 hour earlier if you are coming from Arizona
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with max of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather
- It is recommended to bring a bandana and sunglasses, that will protect your face from dust and sand
- This tour is not suitable for infants aged 1 year or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain
- The Tribal Park entry fee can be paid upon entry to the park