See ancient dwellings, arches, and petroglyphs on this 2.5 hour tour of Mystery Valley. Immerse yourself in Navajo culture, discover Anasazi ruins and petroglyphs and learn about the history of this incredible place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from The View Hotel and from KOA Campground. Pick-up from KOA Campground is only for the campground's guests. If you are not staying at KOA, please select pick up at The View Hotel Lobby.
- Enjoy a musical performance from your guide
- Learn about generations of Navajo people and their culture from a local guide
- Explore less-crowded Mystery Valley in 2.5 hour
- Access to restricted areas only allowed with local Navajo guide
- Traditional musical performance from your gulde
- Bottled water
- Tips (optional)
- Entrance pass to the Monument Valley Tribal Park
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Please note, the tour is operated on Utah Time (Mountain Standard Time), which is one hour ahead of Arizona from March to November.
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with maximum 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with maximum 7 people in cold or hot weather
- It is recommended to bring a bandana and sunglasses to protect your face from dust and sand
- This tour is not suitable for infants aged 1 year or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain
- Pick up at KOA Campgrounds is available only for overnight guests. If you are not staying at KOA, please select pick up at The View Hotel Lobby.