Explore the Monument Valley, and the back country with a Navajo guide. See landmarks that can only be visited on this tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from The View Hotel and from KOA Campground. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note, that this tour operates on Utah time (Mountain Standard Time), which is 1 hour ahead of Arizona from March to November. Please take this into account when planning your visit. If you're coming from Arizona please leave 1 hour early.
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with a maximum of 12 passengers in warm weather. During cold or hot weather, the tour uses an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people.
- Please bring a bandana and sunglasses in order to protect your face from dust and sand.
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen and wear comfortable shoes.
- Because of rough terrain, This tour is not suitable for infants 1 years old or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant.