Touch and play with dophins at Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios, Jamaica’s number one marine attraction. Your full-day admission also allows you to interact with stingrays, snorkel in pristine Caribbean waters, and see marine life from a glass-bottomed kayak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Get a kiss from a dolphin!
- Cross the Caribbean Sea on a glass bottom kayak
- Take part in pirate antics and treasure hunt at Little Port Royal
- Stroll through a rainforest and see colorful macaws
- Laze on the beaches of Ocho Rios
- Sample some Blue Mountain coffee
- Dolphin Cove general admission
- Touch Encounter dolphin experience
- Local taxes
- Food and beverages
- Gratuity (optional)
- Pregnant women
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Children 6-years and younger are free with a paying adult
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours or less - no refund; 48 hours or less - 50% cancellation fee; 96 hours or less - 25% cancellation fee; more than 96 hours - full refund
- If you are arriving on a cruise ship, you must book this product directly with your cruise line