Learn about the life and loves of Bob Marley and where he gained inspiration for his greatest songs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the birth place and resting place of the worlds greatest Reggae star, Bob Marley
- Taste famous "Jerk" food
- Climb "daisy-chain" style Jamaica's number 1 attraction - the Dunn's River Falls with 6 feet of chiseled steps and Jacuzzi's
Bob Marley, Jamaica's greatest export and the worlds greatest Reggae singer. High in the lush green interior oif St Ann is where you'll find the house where he was born and the mausoleum where he is now laid to rest. The local Rastafarian guides will tell you about his life and his loves which include football, women, and cannabis! There is also mausoleum for his mother and a great display of memoriabilia. The gift shop sells everything for Rasta, Reggae and Bob Marley lovers alike! A tasty "Jerk" lunch is taken at Usain Bolts Tracks and Records. There is memorabilia all around so there are great photo opportunities and the shop next door sells plenty of souvenirs featuring the worlds greatest sprinter. End the day at Jamaica's number 1 attraction - the Dunn's River Falls. Start at the bottom of the 600 ft falls, hold hands "daisy-chain" style and walk from the bottom to the top, stopping to cool off in the natural Jacuzzis as you make you way up the chiseled steps. The climb too much for you? Take the footpath to the side and enter in and out of the falls for photos. Folks back home will never know you didn't climb all the way. There is also a craft market on site for you to use your bartering skills for buying tshirts, wooden carvings, wicker work, and colorful paintings.
- Entrance Fees
- Return transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Local Guides
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Aqua Shoes for climbing the falls (available for rent)
Select participants and date