Take a scenic drive along the Jamaican coast to popular Dunn’s River Falls Park and climb the 600-feet cascading falls with an experienced guide. Later you’ll enjoy some time at a golden sand beach and then explore the shops in the town of Ocho Rios.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up at the lobby/front desk area of your Grand Palladium resort
- Climb the world-famous 600-foot falls in a human chain, led by experienced guides
- Enjoy some relaxing time at the beach
- Visit the resort town of Ocho Rios and do some shopping
- Round-trip transfers between your resort and the attraction site
- Entrance fee
- Visit to shopping areas in the town of Ocho Rios
- Beach visit with time for sunbathing
- Free Red Stripe beer (for groups of 5 and more)
- Aqua shoe rental or purchase
- Water sports rentals
- Purchases made during shopping stops
- Lockers to store personal belongings (available to rent)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- It’s recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, camera, and cash.
- Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the transfer selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site, and then choose the appropriate tour option.
- Please indicate when booking at what time you would like to start the tour.