Experience a day full of adventure at the Sea Life Center Oberhausen. Dive into the underwater world and see sharks, rays and turtles from a glass-bottom boat or the underwater tunnel. Discover the underwater worlds of Asia and the Amazon.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
SEA LIFE Oberhausen is located directly at CentrO. Zum Aquarium 1, 46047 Oberhausen. By car: take the A42 motorway and take the Neue Mitte exit then follow the Sea Life Adventure Park signage. Free parking will be available at CentrO in car park 3 or 4. By public transport: from Oberhausen at the central train station take the bus to the Neue Mitte stop then walk about 500 meters across the promenade.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- Opening hours vary. For timeslots and availabilities, please see booking calendar.
- The aquarium is closed on 24 December (Christmas Eve)
- Please note that due to increased visitor numbers during peak season there might be a short waiting time