Learn about the traditions of Oaxacan culture on this tour. Explore the archaeological sites of Monte Albán and the villages of Arrazola and Coyotepec.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. The driver will be at your hotel lobby, wearing a blue shirt with a "Paraiso Huatulco" logo and will call your name. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- During the low season, hotel pickup and drop-off is available. During the high season, there will be a set meeting point in downtown Oaxaca city.
- This tour contains a considerable amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to COVID-19. The former Convent of Cuilapam may be closed on your visit due to safety restrictions.