Leave behind the fast-paced environment of Waikiki and experience the best of Oahu. Journey to the world famous North Shore and enjoy a local-style lunch and ice cream at Dole Pineapple Plantation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at selected Waikiki Hotels
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, entrance to Hanauma Bay is not possible. Instead of snorkeling, you’ll enjoy sightseeing along the north and north-eastern shores of Oahu.
- You must sign a liability waiver before participating in the activities.
- Routes subject to change due to weather conditions and roadblocks.
- When there is an accident or heavy traffic on H3 Highway, an alternate route will be taken to ensure you have the most time to enjoy the island.
- The Dole Plantation is closed on Wednesdays for cleaning. This attraction will be substituted by either Sugar Mill or Haleiwa Store Lots on this day.
- Waimea Valley Botanical Garden & Waterfall Hike is not available on Mondays for 2021.
- · Optional Waterfall Hike not available on Mondays for 2021
- · Waimea Valley Botanical Garden & Waterfall Hike is closed on Mondays