Set sail along the turquoise waters of Hawaii's coast heading towards Ko Olina coast. Keep your eyes peeled for the playful Spinner Dolphins who live in these waters. During the snorkeling session, jump in for a snorkel adventure of a lifetime!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start your activity at the Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor at dock C. If you have a rental car, you can drive out to the meeting point for the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- Buy or bring your snorkel and mask, or sanitized re-usable sets are available as a backup as of 1 July 2021
- You can buy cheap beer and wine from the onboard bar
- Dolphins are protected animals under Hawaiian law. Swimming with them is not permitted