Visit the Arizona Memorial and relive the moment in history that thrust the U.S. into World War II. Tour the Punchbowl National Cemetery and other historical landmarks in Oahu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is available from specific Waikiki hotels and locations • Please be at your pickup location at least 5 minutes prior to the pickup time
- Visit the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Relive the attack on Pearl Harbor through films and narration
- Ride the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View `Iolani Palace - the only palace on U.S. soil
- See the famous statue of King Kamehameha
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from most Waikiki hotels
- Professional Guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Shirt and shoes are required for boarding the Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not allowed.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items, including purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
- Tour is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Days.