Sail Kailua heading to Na Mokulua where we’ll explore the island. Discover the sea life such as parrot fish and sea turtles. On the island, hike over to the Queen's Bath to take a plunge into the natural salt-water pool.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Kailua Beach ParkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will get wet! Wear a swimsuit and comfortable clothing.
- We will provide dry bags (waterproof bags) to put your things in. However, we can not guarantee your items will stay dry.
- The sun is strong, especially out on the water. Remember to bring sun protection such as a hat, sunblock, and sunglasses.
- Reef shoes or sandals are highly suggested for walking over rocks.
- Tips are not included in the ticket price.