Visit the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri on this premium tour. Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery and enjoy a leisurely drive through downtown Honolulu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is available from selected hotels in Waikiki • Please select the nearest location nearest your hotel • If you are staying outside the Waikiki area, please meet at the Ala Moana Hotel • If you aren't sure which pickup location to select, please contact 1-800-622-3011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks and diaper bags. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving
- Due to ceremonies on December 7 each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and this tour does not operate as usual on that date
- Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is again suspended until further notice to address the "structural integrity of the facility." Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. Updates will be monitored from the National Park Service and the supplier will advise when normal operations resume.