The Zeppelin Field was the center of Nazi propaganda and its remains show us the fascination of the power of the Third Reich. The tour of the Nazi Party Rally Grounds helps us understand the work arranged by architect Albert Speer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your guide will be holding a red and white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine