Explore and taste your way through the old town of Nuremberg. See famous landmarks of the city and enjoy traditional food and drink from local restaurants on this guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the old town
- Taste traditional food and drinks including local German beers and sausage
- Learn about the history of the city and it's food from your expert guide
- See iconic Nuremberg landmarks like St Lorenz church and the Hauptmarkt
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starting time. Wait for your guide at the entrance of the Craftsman Courtyard. Your guide will be wearing a badge saying "Wie schmeckt meine Stadt"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Food and drinks will be provided sitting or standing depending on the location. The culinary stops are subject to change.
- Vegetarian diets can be accommodated.