Discover the medieval history of Nuremberg on this 1.5-hour guided tour. Admire the beautiful Nuremberg Castle as well as the different parts of the old town and listen to stories about the life of Albrecht Dürer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Discover the medieval history of Nuremberg
- Admire Nuremberg Castle and hear about the history of the Burgfreiung.
- See Albrecht Dürer's house, learn more about his work, and find out about other personalities who lived in Nuremberg
- Stroll through the Sebalder and Lorenzer Altstadt and learn more about the influence of the Italians on German history
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Public transport
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is at the Burgfreiung (viewing platform) at Nuremberg Castle. The tour guide will wait for you with a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 10 people.
- Please note that the tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.