Discover Syracuse, the main Greek colony in Sicily, home to some of the island's most exciting historical sites. Along with your trusty guide, visit sites such as the Archaeological Park, Neapolis, and Ortigia island amongst others.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Your driver/guide is not permitted to enter the archaeological areas. You will be given extensive information before you enter along with brochures and maps
- You will have just over 1-hour to visit the Archaeological Park of the Neapolis
- The itinerary might be subjected to variations due to factors such as weather conditions and/or if deemed necessary according to the specific group's needs