Witness Uluru's breathtaking sunset over the outback on the viewing platform. Enjoy a casual Australian barbecue dinner paired with white and sparkling wine. Get a photo with this iconic backdrop - an unforgettable experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Ayers Rock Resort
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The Uluru National Park entry fee is $25 per person. You will need to have pre-purchased your pass before the commencement of the tour and bring it with you on the day. If you forget your ticket to the park, the bus unfortunately cannot turn back due to time constraints.