Spend a day exploring and enjoying pristine exotic beaches on the southern coast of Paraíba on this full-day tour from João Pessoa. Visit tide pools, hike multicolored sandstone cliffs, and admire the perfect white sand coastline dotted by coconut palms.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in João Pessoa. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
- Explore the pristine exotic beaches on the southern coast of João Pessoa
- Visit to Casa do Doce, a house with assorted homemade sweets, cachaças and cocadas (coconut sweets)
- Hike along the multi-colored sandstone cliffs
- Enjoy the music, food, and warm hospitality of the locals
- Visit Coqueirinho, one of the most beautiful beaches in the country
- Get to know Praia Bela and the formidable meeting of the Mucatú River with the sea
- Visit Tambaba beach - the only officially naturist beach in the Brazilian Northeast
- Round-trip transfer from most hotels in João Pessoa - see hotel pick-up list
- Professional tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Optional rides
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- João Pessoa hotel pick-up list:
- Annamar Joao Pessoa
- Hardman Praia Hotel
- Igatu Praia Hotel
- InterCity Premium Joao Pessoa
- Littoral Express Hotel
- Littoral Hotel
- Littoral Victory Flat
- Netuanah Beach Hotel
- Nobile Inn Royal Joao Pessoa
- Ouro Branco Praia
- Pousada do Caju II
- Quality Hotel Joao Pessoa
- Quality Hotel Solmar
- Tambau Flat
- Tropical Tambau
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Please bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals, towel, hiking boots or tennis shoes.
- Does not include meal. Usually it happens from 7:30AM to 5:30PM and may change at this time. For access to the beaches, you can possibly have descents and rises of hills on foot.
- Tour itineraries are subject to change due to tide and / or operation of museums, engenhos, projects, among others.