Discover the charm of the Italian Riviera and enjoy the incomparable ambience of Italian markets in San Remo or Bordighera. Continue your escape toward Dolceacqua, a captivating village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore open-air Italian markets
- Visit the charming village of Dolceacqua
- Lose yourself in a fantastic journey through the Italian Riviera
- Transportation by 8-seat, air-conditioned mini-van
- Multi-lingual guide
- Personal expenses
- Entrance tickets
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Selected hotels in Nice, with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 onlyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Hotel pickups start about 15-30 minutes prior to departure time. You will be advised of your exact pick-up time when you reconfirm your tour.
- Minimum numbers of 4 people apply per tour. There is the possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In this event, an alternative or full refund will be offered.
- Maximum 8 travelers per minivan
- The tour is always guaranteed in English. The tour is also available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, and Portuguese from April to October only, on request.