Experience the splendor of the French Riviera on a full-day small group tour. You’ll enjoy the views from Eze, the charm of centuries-old Antibes and Saint-Paul-de-Vence, and the glamour of Monte Carlo and Cannes. Depart from Nice, Cannes, or Monaco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is provided at centrally-located hotels. You will be advised of the exact pick-up time when you reconfirm your booking. Other departure times for groups are available on request.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Marvel at the views from Eze, perched high above the Mediterranean
- See the changing of the guard at Monaco’s Prince Palace
- Enjoy the charm of the medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence
- Visit the old town and harbor in Antibes
- Experience the glamour of world-renowned Cannes
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini-van (8-seater)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you require wheelchair access, please leave a comment when you make your booking.
- Baby seats are required for infants. Please request at time of booking.