Get an insider's look around Niagara Falls State Park during this guided immersive experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour begins at the large stone archway in between the parking lot and the Cave of the Winds. Your guide will be wearing a light blue shirt and khakis. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children 5 and under are free with an adult purchase
- From October 15 until mid-May, the Cave of the Winds is called the Gorge Walk and is a similar experience, but, for safety reasons, customers are not allowed into areas to get wet
- The location is near public transportation (wheelchair accessible)
- This activity/location is stroller accessible