Marvel at the autumn colors from the water on a cozy fall sightseeing boat tour around Newport Harbor & Narragansett Bay. Depart from Newport & listen to live narration on board with a drink in hand.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive 30 minutes before your boat departure. Look for the Coastal Queen docked at Bowens' Wharf. Coastal Queen Cruises DOES NOT validate any Newport parking lot tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Non-folding strollers
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If a cruise is canceled due to weather, customers will receive a refund or they can change their reservation to another day with available cruises
- A restroom is available onboard the vessel
- Only ADA service dogs are permitted
- Carry-on alcoholic beverages and food are prohibited
- Snacks and beverages can be purchased from the onboard bar with cash and credit card.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) are prohibited while onboard the Coastal Queen
- Children must be supervised at all times while onboard
- Strollers must be collapsed and stowed during the boarding process
- Coastal Queen is handicapped accessible. Please call our main office for accommodations.