Step back in time at a fantastic frontier of the Roman Empire and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hadrian's Wall. Enjoy guided visits to the wall's eastern end, the Segedunum fort, and the Great North Museum on a half-day tour from Newcastle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- On the day of the tour, your guide will send you a text/SMS message to confirm the tour and arrange collection. Meet outside of your accommodation.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet at Newcastle Central Station on the day of the tour. Meet near the short stay car park outside the Sainsbury's shop. If you have any other transportation requests, such as special vehicle requirements for mobility or accessibility, please do not hesitate to contact the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour, including transportation, can be customized for wheelchair users and people with vision impairments. Please contact the local partner after booking, if applicable, for this to be arranged
- Wear walking shoes and take all-weather clothing