Bring your own 4WD vehicle and learn how to drive it safely as you explore the unique terrain landscapes of the Tomaree National Park and Worimi Conservation Lands,Stockton Sand Dunes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your guide will be in a signwritten vehicle saying 4WD Tag Along & Passenger Tours.Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Your own vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour requires that you bring and operate your own 4WD vehicle. Training will be provided by the guides.