Embark on this adventure and skydive at Newcastle’s closest beach. Get the ultimate adrenalin rush and drop from an extreme altitude of up to 15,000 feet. Freefall at over 200 km/hr for up to 60 seconds, then float under canopy over Newcastle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 864 Pacific Hwy, Marks Point NSW 2280 Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour beginsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- If a participant is under 18 years old, written parental consent will be required.
- Children must be over 16 years old to participate
- The maximum weight limit for this tour is 110 kilograms (242 pounds). If over 94 kilograms (207 pounds) weight surcharges will apply
- The local partner must be notified if customers are under 18 years of age or over 94 kilograms (209 pounds)