Feel the wind in your hair as you explore 30 kilometers of the magnificent Hunter Coast. Experience the breathtaking scenery of Newcastle, see wild marine life, and discover important landmarks along the coastline on a 2.5-hour sightseeing cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tours depart from Harbour Square Boat Dock, along the Honeysuckle Foreshore, Newcastle. Look out for the local partner’s blue semi-rigid inflatable vessel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The vessel features a large canopy providing shade and protection from the elements in hot, cold or wet conditions
- It is a modern ecotourism vessel, comfortably seating up to 20 passengers
- There is a toilet onboard